I have started the month on a good scrapping note, lets hope it stays that way. We are having beautiful winter weather, lots of rain, making it very cosy to scrapbook.
I decided to join in a new challenge for me at Scrap Friends. I love the sketch and it all came together nicely.
This page is of Amy who had to dress up for book week. I have fussy cut the chevron pattern out of the papers from Simple Stories-Summer Fresh. They suited the photo well.
This little red riding hood was in a pack of embellishments I bought. Perfect☺. I have made a flower out of elastic ribbon by twirling it and fastening it with a brad.
I have more photos of Amy's book day so there might be part 2 soon.
Hope you are all well and enjoying some crafting time☺.
9 comments:
SUPER cute love the pattern work!!!!!
Sooo glad you liked the sketch...it's turned out really nicely...those chevrons DO work perfectly, & my fave bit is that AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS flower you made. Yum!!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Friends:):):)
This is gorgeous Elaine! I love the flower you've made. Everything is just working perfectly with you cute photo. :)
This is fabulous, I love that range of papers too, those chevrons look wonderful, and your little red at the bottom corner...perfect touch!!
What a delightful layout!!! So adorable!
lovely layout and photo! thanks for playing along with us at SF :)
Perfect papers for your adorable photo! Love your little touches too. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Friends>
So so cute!!! Love the hand cut chevron - perfect!!!
Gorgeous photo and I love the costume. Wow, this is fabulous layout. love the chevrons and all of your embellies. Cheers, Di
Post a Comment