Thursday, February 13, 2014

Summer

Hello ☺.
I have allowed myself to have a week of basic housework and the rest of the day crafting. Bit of sewing, crocheting and of course scrapbooking. I joined the challenge at Scrap Africa this month, I always love sketch challenges because it prevents me from scrapping in the same layout all the time.

 I machined stitched my circle element and used them to centre my clusters of flowers and a cute sticker cloud, which I had to add a button and a little rose☺.
A mix of products to make up my little cluster and journalling which I have done on the computer.

It was an easy and simple sketch to work with, just the way I like them. Hope you are all well and keeping safe.  

8 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, love your cluster and cute embellies..

Denise van Deventer said...

Elaine this is such a sweet and precious page! Your daughter is such a cutie! Love the sweet elements and the clean lines...just perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

Val-Belle said...

I love the colours of this layout and the papers are so sweet... The masking looks great and the photos are lovely. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Africa. :D

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love the texture you added to your background. Lovely colour combination. So glad you are playing along with us at Scrap Africa.

Patricia said...

Most beautiful photos!!! I am loving the simplicity of this page...still using some lovely texture and elements!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa as well!!!

Helen Wallace said...

Lovely phots of this little one enjoying the great outdoors. I like the pops of texture and the cute little birds. Thanks for joining us as Scrap Africa :)

Marelize said...

Very cute photos Elaine! Love the outdoorsy feel to your page and always love the pink. Thank you for playing along at Scrap Africa. :)

Cathi ONeill said...

Love the photos and your colorful details! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap Africa!