To start May, I have my DT page for ARTastic to share. I so love the inspiration painting this month. A painting by Robert Hagan titled Amarys.
The criteria for the ARTastic challenge is mother and child as May includes Mother's day☺
My page is of my beautiful girl Amy and I enjoying some time together at the park.
I love all the green in the painting and used misting by spraying and splattering to create it on my page. I also splattered red drops to show flowers amongst the grass.
I texture painted some flowers on both before and after misting which gives two different effects. I have created different flowers around my photo, lollipop flowers, purchased flowers and
flowers by fussy cutting them out of paper.
This page is hanging on my wall as it's one that appeals to me every time I look at it and the photo is precious to me. I love it when a page turns out like that.
I look forward to seeing everyone's pages for this months challenge.

2 comments:
That is such a lovely photo to take inspiration from.. and I love your layout, that photo is so very special and love the mists on your back ground!!
Hi there came to visit your blog as Lizzy hill gave you a mention. I really like this layout. I have never seen lollipop flowers before and they are sooooo effective i will have to make some.Also think that your coloured splatters and the textured flowers make it such a lovely page.
Post a Comment