This is a photo of my eldest girl who has so much time for her brother and sisters. She is a beautiful teenager and friend to me. For this page I have used a gold background and used gesso and background stamps to create the white paint areas. I've even managed to use the word Gold in my title☺.
My white homemade crochet flower with a glittery gold centre. I have also used a doily to frame the corner of the photo.
I'm enjoying my work managing the local craft shop and have resisted the temptation of coming home with lots of goodies☺. One more week to go. I hope you are all doing well and thank you to my new followers for your comments and interest in my blog.
Wishing you all well.
8 comments:
ohhhh wonderful page and love your gesso in the background!!!
And it looks beautiful.. that photo is amazing...
Such a lovely page Elaine. I hope you'll join us at WW1 again soon. :)
A very cheerful page! thanks for playing along with WW1.
Oh I love those handmade crocheted flowers... thanks for playing at WW1
Such a lovely page and i just adore the title! Thanks for joining us at WW1.
Super page , lovely picture of your daughter and love the title arrangement.
Oh I just love the background Gesso work you have added and total brownie points for including Gold in the title LOL love it all, Thanks so much for joining us at White with 1 this month and goodluck! Blessings from Amy Prior xx
Post a Comment