We are into June and nearly halfway the year. I started the month at a scrapbook retreat which was so much fun. I got ahead of my DT work and started some challenges so you'll see the layouts I completed throughout the year. To start off this month is my DT page for ARTastic challenge for June inspired by this painting by Max Mannix titled The Jam Session.
The criteria this month is Distressing
Now for my page☺
My eldest daughter took these beautiful photos of her brother playing his guitar. It was a joy to scrap them. The background paper is from the Kaiser craft range-base coat. The other papers are from different ranges.
A close up of my distressing, a technique I love. I have inked the distressed edges of the photo edging with brown ink to blend them into the layout. The rest of the distressed edges I have left raw.
I have upcyled these clothing tags to embellish my layout along with these old buttons.
Well, I will definitely be back very soon with one of my layouts from the retreat, till then all the best and I hope you are inspired to join us at ARTastic this month☺.

2 comments:
Fabulous take on the challenge, those photos are amazing!!
Loooove this! That brick bg works a treat & those cogs...just perfect for your boy page. VERY nice indeedy:):)
Post a Comment