I have a cute page for you today of my youngest. This Mum, first took a photo of her upset at her sister before helping them sort it out. I couldn't resist☺, sometimes kids look adorable when they are a little upset.
I've used the Scrap the Girls challenge for this page, which was to use their new blog banner for inspiration.
And here is my page:
You do have to admit, she does look very cute when she is not impressed☺. I have used different papers for this page, picking up the pinks and greens. The background is done with texture paint and then misting using the same stencil but offsetting them from each other. This page ties in with another page I did here, that is why the journalling is written the way it is and the background is created the same.
I used the banner from the blog to inspire my elements bordering the bottom of the photo, using rolled flowers, fabric flowers and rhinestones.
Some more bling and flowers along with a cut out of a girl which I backed to give more dimension.
I love the new look of Scrap the Girls blog and it was great inspiration for this page.
Thanks for popping by and seeing my work, I hope you enjoyed it.
3 comments:
This is so beautiful, everything is so enchanting!
This is so sweet, love the inspiration from the scrap the girls banner, and thanks for joining in at scrap the girls this month too!
Lovely page! Thanks for joining us at STG.
Post a Comment