For my page I focused on the camping side of this painting and used the colours as my inspiration.
We had a wonderful camping trip with friends and these 2 girls had so much fun, including playing with playdough on a day of drizzle. I splatted mist around my page and then added papers and different elements.
My fabric lollipop flower I cut using pinking shears. I found this cute love heart button at the craft shop where I help out.
I have also added some doilies and made some fabric buttons. I love making buttons, it's a quick craft but so effective.
The busy period of holidays are over and also time spent working so I'm aiming to sit behind my craft desk a lot more than I have been lately. Thanks for your patience and I hope I can inspire you this month.

2 comments:
Fabulous layout!
Love how you've used those colours from the picture...& what a great cool camping day idea:):)
Post a Comment