Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Beauty

I have my scrapbooking time and mojo back; yay.
As promised tonight I have another scrapbook page, this one for the challenge at Let's Get Shabby, with a picture for inspiration


I loved the elegance this picture portrayed and straight away thought of my daughter's photo, which was perfect since she was looking the same way as the lady in the picture and just as pretty, although I might be a little biased☺. 

 I based my layout on the picture too with the photo down the bottom and of course, the colours were inspiring too.

My prima flower cluster and a doily to add a little bit of vintage to the page.

These flowers are made from a new punch I got, which I layered in 3 lots. This punch will be used a lot I think, cause I love how they turned out.

Off to do a DT page which I can't reveal yet and then to find another challenge to join. It is so nice to be back at my craft desk.


7 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Oh, maaan....this is absolutely glorious.....I'd give you the winner's ticket....that 'beauty' word is YUM, too:):):)

Deb said...

Such a beautiful page, Elaine and your gorgeous photo is perfect for this challenge. The flowers are so pretty and the doily adds a gorgeous touch. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Shabby.

Lizzyc said...

This is beautiful, and has an elegance about it too!

OriBella said...

Beautiful layout, the climate, wonderful flowers...:) Thanks for playing with us at Let's Get Shabby.

mandysea said...

Definitely no bias there at all!! She looks as pretty as a picture! WHat a lovely photo to scrap too! Love your use of doilies and floral work... it's very feminine and serene. Thanks for playing along with Shabby!

Ludkasz said...

Excellent work :) Great layout and beautiful flowers :) Thank you for taking part in the challenge Let's Get Shabby

Julie said...

Love those flowers t hat you have created. Thanks for playing with us at shabby.