Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Feeling Sketchy challenge

I'm back today with another card completed, this time for the challenge at Feeling Sketchy.
A card for a little girl,
I water coloured this image using my stamping inks and a water pen.

I will be back later today with another scrapbook page I have finished.☺

6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Really cute card! Love it!

Bonjourscrap said...

What a lovely card ! beautiful coloring too ! Thank you for plaing at Feeling Sketchy !

DebiJ said...

What a wonderful card you have made us Elaine! Isn't she a darlin'...beautiful background work too.
Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy. Lovely to see you here.
Debi - FS Sketch Designer.

Life in Colors said...

Such a sweet card ! Thanks for playing with us at Feeling Sketchy !

Unknown said...

Love how you coloured in the card with your water colour. Thanks for joining ~ Michell FS DT

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy.