Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas holidays

Hello,

I've been spending the last school days, quietly at home, before the rush of the holidays. It has been so nice to take time out. I am on the second lot of DT work for ARTastic this month. We have gone with a colour palette this month, based on this fun painting by Ethel Spowers.


My page is scrapped using photos from our Christmas holidays last year which we spent camping with friends.


I have done lots of background stamping and used chipboard embellishments. Using different papers for backing my photos allowed me to use some of my scraps. The butterfly paper is from a packet of flowers I bought. Love up cycling.

We have some great entries into this challenge and we would love to see some more, so if you have a spare minute, please feel welcome to join in this month at ARTastic.

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Adore how you're used the red & greens on this one!! And YAY for up cycling - that packaging is sweet !!!!

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful.. you have used the color scheme so well!