And now for my page which I was inspired to do:
I used an old paper range from Echo park called Summer fun. Love the bright colours. The kids and I had some fun with Fimo so that is my handmade item for the challenge.
And another page with my new flower punch.☺
I hope you enjoy this last month for the year and the busy season is kind to you.

7 comments:
I can definitely see the inspiration from the colors in the mood board.. your layout looks wonderful!!
Love this layout Elaine! Great use of the mood board & fabulous use of colour. (I loved that EP range...I am actually still hoarding some tiny little scraps I have left.) I adore the Fimo embellishments too. Thanks for playing along with us at Show Us Your Stuff. :)
This is one of my favourite Summer paper ranges, Elaine - perfect for the challenge. So cool that you and the kids made your embellies too! Thanks for joining us at SUYS :)
So fabulous...I love your colours & mix of papers! Thanks for playing over @ SUYS this month :)
Perfect bright colours- a great take on the December mood board. Thanks for playing at SUYS. A
Love, love, love all the bright colours (and i may also be hoarding some of these papers in my stash! ;-) ) I also love your handmade embellishment! Thanks for playing along at SUYS!! :)
Oh this was a fav range for me too!!! What a great take on the challenge, thanks for joining in last month!
Post a Comment