Saturday, September 12, 2015

Just Having Fun

Hello,

We have had real spring weather here in Western Australia, rain and sunshine. Perfect for being out and also scrapbooking.
I have had fun scrapping a page for the Scrap the Girls challenge. This was the sketch to use

and my page,

 This was another photo taken by my niece, this time of my eldest. Love the serenity of it. For the floral cluster around the journal card I have used muslin, doilies, handmade buttons, shells and of course flowers. The paper range I used is Amy Tangerine-Rise and Shine. Beautiful mix of papers with great co-ordinating embellishments including the journal cards.

A close up of all my elements


And my other cluster to finish off the page.

My 2 girls have dress up day this week at school so I will be busy sewing but hopefully I'll be fitting in some scrapbooking too.

Take care.

9 comments:

Lizzyc said...

your layout is really pretty, I love all the flowers... Great photo too! Love this,

Tambaramba said...

What an amazing photo! So peaceful. And I love your layout....the colours are stunning and I love your distressed edges. Well done and thanks for joining in at STG!

Katie said...

Oh beautiful, I just love all the details! Thanks for joining us at STG.

Unknown said...

What a perfect beach layout, I love adding shells too. The photo is gorgeous!!!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

Mandy Melville said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! I love all of the beautiful elements that you've added to your clusters. Perfect embellishing for such a lovely photo! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap the Girls!

Amanda said...

AMAZING details in this page! Love it! Thanks for joining in at STGs!

ros said...

your page is gorgeous, thanks heaps for joining us at STGs ♥

Unknown said...

A beautiful layout, thank you for playing along with Scrap The Girls! xx AJ

Audrey said...

Gorgeous Layout. Very eye catching. Awesome that you played along and you won the challenge, congratulations :)