Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Christmas Concert

Hello December and hello to the holiday/busy season.
ARTastic has a challenge to fit in with the festive season but the painting can be used in any way you feel inspiration☺︎.
The criteria this month is Gold. 

I have concentrated on Christmas and scrapped a photo of 2 of my kids at a complimentary Christmas concert at the local caravan park my parents stay at when they come up.
 I have stuck to the colours from the inspiration painting and did a lot of inking and texture painting to create my background. I had bought gold glitter paper where the glitter doesn't come off and used this for most of my elements on my page including my title. 

Close up of my gold star and frame which I used from die cuts. I also used background paper with the negative cuts of stars which I had punched to use on other parts of my page.

Thank you for supporting ARTastic this year and I look forward to being DT for ARTastic again next year. It looks to be a good year.

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Mmmmnnnn...YUM! Love that gold glitter paper...isn't it great? And I REALLY like your subtle bg work, too....it's coming. Christmas. FAAAAST!!!

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous layout.. great back ground details.. love the gold letters!

Dolly B said...

A lovely , happy layout. Lovely use of the gold criteria
Mary