Thursday, January 7, 2016

Little Miss

Hello,

I've been enjoying a week of relaxation with the kids. It's been very hot and so it has been a lot of time spent indoors; so time for scrapbooking☺︎.
I've done this page for Scrap The Girls, which is a free page this month. There is this sketch provided for anyone that would like some guidance.

I have roughly used the sketch for my page,
 Lots of misting, texture paint and background stamping for my background using the colours of my daughter's dress. I have made paper clouds to add for my embellishments along with a fabric button and flowers.

Close up of some of the elements of my page.

Thank you for popping by.

5 comments:

Tambaramba said...

What a bright happy page and I love how you turned the sketch!

Katie said...

What a wonderful page! I love your choice of colours, so bright and fresh. Thanks for joining us at STG.

Mandy Melville said...

What a bright and fun layout! I love your background work! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap the Girls!

Unknown said...

Stunning layout, I love how you used the sketch. Thanks for joining us at STG

Krisy said...

The sketch turned is a great idea. A great Layout. Thanks for playing with us at STG