Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Sparkle

Hello,

I'm back already with a page for Scrap the Girls, thanks to a crafting day with my niece☺︎.

I love, love the mood board provided for inspiration;
My page for this challenge is one of my eldest daughter who is growing up into a young lady,
I had just bought my background paper so it was perfect timing☺︎.  It took me a bit to get the page together as I'm not one to use a full background page often, but with some extra paper, butterflies and of course flowers, I'm happy with how it turned out. The cute little envelope, I found at our local discount store. I used a love heart die cut with gold glitter paper to place in the envelope.

I am finishing off another page of my eldest, so I will post that one shortly.

Thanks for popping by☺︎.

8 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Really lovely layout.. love that mood board!

Katie said...

Beautiful page! Thanks for joining us at STG.

Lizzy Hill said...

This is super gorgeous....looooove the envelope detail to bits... & that bg paper. AMAZING!!!!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely layout.

ros said...

this is so super fabulous, thanks heaps for joining us at STG ♥

Mandy Melville said...

This is gorgeous! I really like that quote! Lovely photos too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap the Girls!

Krisy said...

That background - is it hand drawn? I love it. Thanks for playing with us at Scrap the Girls

Tambaramba said...

So sweet!