Sunday, February 28, 2016

Summer

Hello,
I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
Today I have 2 pages to share with you☺︎.

The first one is for the beach mood board challenge at Kaisercraft.

This challenge came at a perfect time for us in Western Australia as we are nearly at the end of our summer.
Here is my page using the Sandy Toes collection:
 Water paint with gesso stencil on top for my background and then layering of the different papers in this great beach collection.

I love the different banners and elements in the collection. Makes putting a page that much simpler☺︎.

I have also used some of this range for my page using the mood board for the challenge at Off the Rails Scrapbook Challenge

 I found this beautiful gloss background page and couldn't resist buying it for this challenge☺︎. The dark brown paper is from a different brand but the shell paper is from Kaisercraft. 

The shells from the collectables are great to use in clusters. I have added real shells from the beach and a flower, all placed on a strip of Muslin.

I have had a very productive scrapbooking month and look forward to seeing next month's challenges.

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Just beautiful...& really makes me think of summer -which is still 'hitting' us here atm!!! LOVE The colours you've used, too....and the string and 'beachy' bits:):)

Unknown said...

Hi Elaine,
I love both your gorgeous layouts. Thank you for sharing with us at Kaisercraft : )
Alicia xx