Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Laugh

Hello there,

Today I did a page for Let's Get Sketchy using their sketch and learning to use triangles in my work.

I had fun with this sketch and came up with this page,
 A fun photo from our family photo shoot. I thought the triangles would give it the perfect playful feel and I'm happy how it all turned out. I didn't distress the edges of my triangles so that they would blend and be part of the background. The paper range I used was Amy Tangerine-Rise and Shine, one of my favourite papers. 
I can't seem to complete a page without a flower cluster☺︎. I kept this one small and simple to go with the clean, fresh feel I wanted to create.

Thank you for popping by.

7 comments:

Marie Friant said...

wowww super beautiful adorable page!!!! I love it!!!!! Thank you for joining us @LGS!

Cherished said...

Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing at Let's Get Sketchy.

Joefil said...

Fantastic take on the sketch and great photo! Thank you so much for joining us at LGS :)

Brenshevia said...

Great take on the sketch, thanks so much for joining us here at LGS!

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Wow what a stunning layout, I love everything about it. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy.

Astrid Zwaan said...

So Gorgeous, love what you did with the sketch...great designpaper, thanks for joining us at LGS!!

Helene Bogren said...

Hi Elaine! I love this page!! Awesome take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!