My first page for the month is my DT page for ARTastic.
This month we are also remembering Anzac, an important memory day for all those been to war. And this is also part of our inspiration,
CRITERIA - The use of Typography on your page - let those letters shine!
Study of the design of typefaces and the way in which the type is laid out on a page to best achieve the desired visual effect and to best convey the meaning of the reading matter.
ANZAC Day is our memorial day where we remember those who gave their lives in wartime. Your page doesn't have to be about this topic of course - you can use anything that inspires you from the artwork - the monochromatic colours, the use of a larger portrait, the masculine feel of this work etc. With the Typography aspect I just mean to use words/letters in such a way they are a focal point on your page - this can be with patterned paper or the use of an alphabet in your title or on your page somehow. It can simply be the significant use of journaling.
I went with a portait photo and monochromatic style,
I used a wood looking background and gessoed over the top near where I placed my photo which I then added some water colour paint on top. Lots of different blue papers and flowers to finish off my page☺︎

Close look at my clusters, this one using lots of blue and natural twine
Thank you for popping by and wishing you a Happy April☺︎

Close look at my clusters, this one using lots of blue and natural twine
Thank you for popping by and wishing you a Happy April☺︎


1 comment:
Lovely layout, sweet photo and I love the blue colors!
Post a Comment