Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Girls

Welcome May, it always feels like it's a pretty month to me☺︎. The weather is getting cooler here in south of Western Australia, and more rain showers, so the fields are turning green and the gardens are looking fresh, but still beautiful sunshine to enjoy.
I'm starting May with my DT page for ARTastic. This month, the challenge is inspired by Mother's Day which we will enjoy next Sunday.
CRITERIA IS GIRLS ONLY

For my page I scrapped a page of my 3 girls, they are all in a line like the inspirational piece and I have also used the colours of the painting for my page.
I used a number of elements to create my page, both for my background and my embellishments. I have misted and used modelling paste with a stencil for my background.



I will be showing how I used stencils to create a number of my elements for this page, on ARTastic for their tips, tricks and techniques later this month.

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

This looks lovely!