Saturday, May 7, 2016

Great Day

Hello,
I've spent the day between being a taxi for my children and attending netball games to do some scrapbooking for National Scrapbook Day.
I created a page for 123 Scrapbook Challenge. 

The challenge was 1. Grey, 2.Great and 3. Grunge.
I used water colour and modelling paste along with some stamping to create my background. I chose to go with a dark grey with a pop of red in the way of the tag and pegs.
I am enjoying using Kaiser craft elements on my pages and for this page I used the film strip, circle words and domino stone. An easy way to dress up a page.

Right, back to scrapbooking for me and I hope to be bringing you another page soon.

Thanks for popping by.

7 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Your layout looks wonderful, fantastic details, love the photo too! Thanks for joining in with the 123 challenge blog this month!

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Love your take on the challenge and the background work is awesome. Thanks for joining in at 123 Challenge Blog.

CraftyKat said...

Great take on the challenge. I love the pops of red and how the colours work with the photo. Thanks for playing along with the 123 Challenge this month.

Tania said...

Fabulous take on this months challenge and your background looks awesome. Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog :)

Julene Matthews said...

Love your layering! You might want to check out Archiscraps challenge this month. THanks for joining in at 123 challenges.

Jane said...

Love how you have interpreted our challenge - amazing work. Thank you so much for joining in with 123 Challenge Blog this month.

Anne Pennington said...

Wow Elaine - this is a great layout! Thanks for playing along with 123 Challenge Blog.