I couldn't resist joining in with the Jot challenge this month. The mood board is gorgeous and my favourite colour happens to be yellow, but funnily enough, I don't scrap with that colour very much.
My page for this challenge;
I have created my background with water colour paint and chevron gesso patterns. From there I chose my papers and lots of elements from my stash.
I found coloured doilies in the back of my craft cupboard and was happy to find some yellow. I had also bought this love heart paper clip a long time ago. It's always good to find a home for things☺︎.
A close up of another cluster backed with another cotton doily along with a paper one. Love how the different yellows all compliment each other.
It's been so nice to scrapbook today while the rain was coming down and hearing my kids playing around me. Felt so cosy and homely.
Hope you are finding time for your own scrapbooking.
Thanks for popping by.




1 comment:
This is a really lovely take on the Jot challenge.....I LOVE your bg work especially & isn't it funny how we don't always scrap with our fave colours?!!! And your girl looks like she's having a BALL! AND your scrappy day with your kidlets playing around sounds divine:):)
Post a Comment