We are really relaxing this school holidays and I'm enjoying some craft time. Today I have my youngest sharing the table with me, card making. Always nice having craft company☺︎
I am sharing a page I did using this pretty sketch challenge from Scrap Africa.
My page:
I used the sketch to inspire the word stamping for my background and using most of my elements on the bottom half of my photo especially flowers.
A close up of my cluster with a doily stencilled using gesso as a background.
Thank you for popping by☺︎



6 comments:
Beautiful composition, wonderful colours and I just adore the gorgeous romantic mood...TFS with Scrap Africa!!
lovely, soft colours matching the mood of the photo. Thank you for playing with Scrap Africa :)
This is lovely !!!. Thank you very much for joining Scrap Africa !!! :)
Such a soft, delicate and gorgeous page! The photo so fabulous too! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)
So cute and elegant page! Love the colors too! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa!
The beautiful photograph caught my eyesight of all things; very sweet and precious young girl Elaine. Lovely take on the sketch and love the layering and elements you adhered. Thank you for joining Scrap Africa July challenge and hope to see you again this month. Have a happy great scrappy crafty moments always!
Hugs and smiles,
Asmah
Scrap Africa Design Team
Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}
Post a Comment