Saturday, December 10, 2016

Home away from Home

Hello all,

We are in the last month of the year and busy finishing up work and school here. It's a busy time of the year, but a special time at the same time. And at ARTastic we are remembering the Christmas season is often about home and what it means to us.
This is the inspiration painting we are using this month;

For us in Western Australia, it is the summer and 6 weeks of school holidays which means camping time for our family and so I have done my page on our Home away from Home.
I love the earthy colours of the painting and went with them for my page. I used brown mist for my background and then using the way the painting place the houses across the page, I placed my background paper across my page and added a few embellishments. My photo, I first edited on my, Becky Higgins project life, phone app.

Thank you for popping by and and I wish you a beautiful holiday season.

No comments: