I finally have a page that I can share with you. I have been busy with my family, work and other crafts so it was good to sit down and join in a scrapbook challenge again☺︎.
I have joined in with the mood board challenge from Scrap the Girls.
Such a pretty mood board.
I loved the elegance of the mood board and tried to keep this feel in my page. My background is created using texture paint, water paint and mist.
The rest of my embellies are mixed from my scrapbooking cupboards☺︎
Thanks for popping by and I hope that the festive season is bringing much joy and not to much stress.

2 comments:
Oh MY! STUNNING page....what a beautiful take on their mood board. REALLY love that photo too.... new fave!
What a lovely page. Thank you for playing along with us at STG xx
Post a Comment