Now for my DT post for ARTastic this month, inspired by this painting and using the criteria of city theme.
I actually didn't have any city photos! But my son had been on an excursion to our capital city of Perth and his teacher took these photos of him. 3 Photos which he combined into one. Very clever.
I loved the 'tough' look and the graffiti of the photo so I went on with this in my background. Lots of background stamping and a bit of watercolour. Metal embellishments along with tags are always great for a male page.
There is still time to join in with our challenge, we would love to see how you are inspired☺︎.

2 comments:
What a cool photo.... & this photo fits perfectly with the city scape idea, too..... hope you had a fab camping trip! Sounds just the thing for the holidays:)
Hi Elaine, your son sure is talented- just like his Mum!! Thanks so much for your kind words about the new Scrap The Girls Design Team for 2017.As one of them I really appreciated it
Post a Comment