The house is quiet again, there is a routine back in place; our summer break is over and the kids are back at school. As much as I love holidays, I do love my routine back in place☺︎.
I start this month off with my DT page for ARTastic with this pretty painting as the challenge inspiration, with the criteria of using butterflies.
I love using butterflies on my pages so the criteria was easy☺︎,
I loved the colours in the painting and knew I wanted to use them, I also wanted to bring in the joyful but mystical feel that I get from the painting. I kept my page simple with a lot of white space and 'quiet' embellishments. For my background paper, I used a page out of a paper pad and kept it whole.
I hope you enjoyed my page and please hop over to ARTastic to see the other team's take on this challenge. We would love to see your creations♡.


No comments:
Post a Comment