A busy month here, as we celebrate birthdays and enjoy school holidays.
I start the month with my DT page for the Artistic Challenge Blog.
A beautiful challenge to remember our Anzac day which we have on April 25th, the criteria this month is pops of red.
I scrapped a photo of my husband and son, as each year, I am thankful, I have them by my side and the freedom we share as a family. I can't even imagine what it was like for the mothers, wives and siblings to say goodbye to the men as they headed off to war.
My background was created with a Kaiser craft brick stencil and modelling paste. Once it was dry, I brushed water colour over it. Then I also used some background stamping. My colours were inspired by the painting with the strip of grey hill and then the red flowers.
Washi tape brought this layout together for me☺︎.
Wishing you a blessed April and I would love to see your creations up on ARTastic this month.


No comments:
Post a Comment