Friday, March 24, 2017

Cool Girl

Hello again,

I am enjoying some different challenges this month and one of them is from Colorful Creations, which had a colour combo with the extra twist of using ink.

My page,
I kept this page simple as I wanted the photo to shine. I love the blue/greens and how they came up on my page. I used ink to splatter on the background and I've also water-coloured circles using a stencil. 

This colour combo gave me a good excuse to go and buy some flowers☺︎. These ones are from Kaiser craft, put together with a die-cut.

Thank you Colorful Creations for a great challenge.

6 comments:

Natsuko said...

Lovely clean page! You sure know how to make your picture pop up and shine:)Thank you for joining us at Colorful Creations!

Lizzy Hill said...

Gosh this is gorgeous! Love those colours and I reckon simple is best...mostly....well, sometimes, depending on the mood and the photo, LOL! It works perfectly here;) !!!

Dotstolines said...

Clean and gorgeous page! Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at colorful creations!

Tania said...

Such a gorgeous page, thanks for joining us at Colorful Creations:)

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Wow what a stunning page. I love everything about it. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Colorful Creations.

Rachel said...

This is a stunning layout and your colours on the white wow! Thank you for joining us at Colorful Creations.