Monday, March 13, 2017

Hugs and Kisses

Hello,
Doing a page seems to take me longer now I have teenagers and I've become their taxi! Feels like I'm always out and about and don't have long stints of time. But I managed to do a page for the challenge at Off the Rails Scrapbooking which have a beautiful moodboard, one after my own heart as I also love to sew☺︎.
I went with the colours of the threads for my page,
 My background was created by first spraying my paper with water and then I sprayed it with mist ink. Holding the paper up, I let it run down my page. The more water you use, the more it will run. I also then added some splatters of ink. I hand stitched the love hearts on the side and also added some coloured doilies and pink lace to add to the sewing theme.

Close up of my cluster of flowers, perfect for a pretty girl's page☺︎.

Thank you for popping by.

3 comments:

Tania said...

Oh your layout is so very pretty! Love your flower cluster and what a very sweet photo! Thanks for joining us at OTR :)

Louise Turner Scrapbooker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Wow what a beautiful page. I love your photo and the colours are just beautiful. I love the brightness and how the pink just pops everywhere. The flower cluster as lovely. Thanks for playing along with us over at Let's Get Sketchy.