Wednesday, March 15, 2017

You are Beautiful

Hello,

I enjoyed some scrapbooking time, outside, this afternoon on the patio, making most of the Autumn sun☺︎.
I've been meaning to join in the challenge blog White with One for a while now. So I committed myself this month to join in.  This month the colour is Orange Peel.

 I splattered water colour paint to create a subtle background and a small amount of gesso at the corners of the photo. I also water painted paper doilies, a technique I might use more often now I see how effective they end up☺︎. My title is a stamp from Heidi Swapp, a little purchase I made today! I think it will become my favourite stamp set.

A close up of my doilies and some embellishments I used.

I hardly ever work with orange and so it was a bit of a challenge for me, but one I'm pleased to have done. I think I might use orange more often☺︎.

8 comments:

Michelle VO said...

A lovely layout! Thanks for joining us at White ... with 1 :)

Jane said...

Such a happy page and I really love the photo you have used - delightful Elaine. Many thanks for sharing with us on White … with 1.

Lizzy Hill said...

This looks amazing! Just perfect touches of the orange. LOVE the accordion bloom & also that stamp....I've got it, too & LOVE using it:):)

Tania said...

Such a beautiful page, love the layers! Thanks for joining us at WW1:)

ValerieOuelletScrapbooking said...

Fabulous!! Thank you for playing with us at whitewith1 challenge.

Sandra said...

This is such a delightful layout. I love the restraint, and use of white space. Thanks for joining us at WW1.

Julie said...

Such a sweet page. Thanks for joining in with us at WW1 :-)

Julie Schinkel said...

Lovely page! Thanks for joining us at White With 1 :)