Well, I'm very excited to be able to bring you a scrapbook page today because it is the first one that I have done from my new craft room!! So happy to have my own space; well I also allowed a TV in the room because I do love having my husband and children's company too😊.
So here is my page for White with One;
The colour for this month's challenge is Lavender Lane. I usually go for the white background but this colour card stock was perfect for the challenge and I wanted to do something different. I used gesso for my stencil flower and to add some 'splatters' as background.
I stamped and fussy cut a love heart for an embellishment along with some other fun embellishments.
Thanks for popping by.

9 comments:
Love the use of the lavender cardstock instead of white - great layout! Thanks for joining us at White ... with 1 :)
Can I say, that I just love the reversal of the theme. Great idea using the lavender cardstock with white accents, because it really worked. Thanks for joining us at WW1.
Fabulous! Thank you for playing with us at Whitewith one challenge!
Such a pretty page Elaine and a really lovely photo of your happy girl. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us on White…with 1.
A really lovely page Elaine! I like the reversal and your use of white space! Sweet photo too!
Thanks for joining in at White... with 1!
Louise xo
What a lovely layout you have done Elaine
Thank you for participating in our White with 1 challenge this month
Such a nice layout. Thanks for playing along with with us at White with 1.
Such a nice layout. Thanks for playing along with with us at White with 1.
Love how you used the lavender cardstock and white gesso it really makes it stand out. Thanks for joining in with us at WW1 :-)
Post a Comment