Friday, July 7, 2017

Sisters

Hello,

I am happy to bring you a page I did for the challenge at Scrap the Girls, using this challenge board;

My page;
I used the blue as my main colour and added in bronze/orange elements. I also used the lines of the challenge board to help create the layout of my page and the images for my background stamping.
The washi tape create my lines of my layout. I thought it might be challenging using this mood board but it was easier than it looked. I'm happy how this page turned out.

Thanks for popping by.

7 comments:

Tambaramba said...

Gorgeous, the blue looks so lovely on your layout. I like the mixed media background too. Thanks for joining us at STG!! xx

Rosemary Hanson said...

This is a terrific take on the mood board Elaine! Such a lovely photo and gorgeous background!
Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

Krisy said...

This is a fantastic layout. The more I look at it the more user more and more elements from the moodboard. Thanks for playing along with us at STG x

tambuck said...

Looks fab! Thanks for joining us at STG!

Sandra said...

Moodboard nailed! I love your interpretation, it is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at STG.

Lucie Forte said...

Wow! I'm in love with your background and the stamps you used! That'a a great layout! Thanks to playing with us at Scrap The Girls!

Kareen Dion said...

Gorgeous layout!!! Really beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls!