Thursday, October 12, 2017

Cool Memories

Hello,

I have made a page for sketch challenge at Scrap the Boys challenge blog.



Water colour paint background with stamping and for the circle element of the sketch, I did it in pen and added some arrows.  My arrows and stars are wooden elements bringing some fun to the page. I find boy embellishments that bit harder than embellies for girl pages.

Thanks for popping by☺︎

5 comments:

Farrel Tailor said...

Wow! I love your use of mixed media!! Thanks for joining us over at Scrap the Boys this month!!

Rachel said...

Fantastic layout, love your background mixed media. Fab take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at STB.

Fiona said...

Awesome page! Love the background, thanks for playing along with Scrap the Boys.

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

I am a big fan from watercolor .... Your page is absolutely beautiful !! Love love love it !! Thank you so much for joining us at STB. xoxo Heike

Unknown said...

Amazing to see how you have taken the sketch and transformed it. Gorgeous, thanks for playing along at Scrap the Boys.