Thursday, October 5, 2017

Exploring

I'm going through my big stack of photos and have committed to scrapping them, instead of always grabbing the recent photos and hopefully I'll get through them sooner or later ☺︎. With 4 children, it might take a while!

This page is for the challenge at Stuck?! Sketches.

My page;
I've gone with a very simple background of just mist splatters. I'm enjoying creating pages with lots of white space☺︎. It was a great page to use up some scraps of my papers and some little embellishments.

Thanks for popping by and wishing you happy scrapping times☺︎.

6 comments:

Ronda said...

Great layout and I love the larger photos 📸 glad you joined us over at Stuck?! Sketches, hope we see you again while you make your way thru that stack of photos 😊

Laura Creates said...

Oh how pretty, the bits of lace add so much impact as does your large vertical title! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

kaybeetoo said...

I love your adaptation of the sketch! Gorgeous page :) Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Anne said...

Oh, I love this color combination and the beautiful embellishments you added to your page. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

Fiona said...

Super cute photos and fab colour scheme! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!Sketches!

seemownay said...

What a great layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!