I spent another craft day with a friend, we are having them regularly, which is great because these days are always special, also for the kids.
Here is the card I made:
| Sorry about the photo quality, I finished it late in the afternoon of an overcast day so I couldn't use natural light. I have used Kaiser craft Jungle stamps and added embellishments including American craft rub ons in the corner, adds a nice texture look, a doily and trim from Creative bits, some stamped flowers and paper flowers. The colours are a lot brighter in real life and it is a nice cheery card for a birthday. Well better get it linked up before I run out of time. I'll be back tomorrow with some more cards and hopefully another LO. |
1 comment:
Very Cute card. I love the ribbon.
Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations last week! So sorry I am late getting around.
Happy Crafting
Sam xx
www.craftychickcards.blogspot.com
Post a Comment