This fortnight's challenge at The Lollipop Ladies is Bananas, with the additional challenge being leaves.
This is my youngest's favourite lolly.
My inspiration for you is a card for a change. Unfortunately someone close has become ill and I wanted to send her a card.
I embossed the background using my cuttlebug, stamped the yellow paper with a leaf stamp and fussy cut some stamped flowers. Added a punched edge and ribbon and a little sentiment. Very simple but totally suited to the recipient. That is what I like about homemade cards, you can make it suit the person.
Please join in this challenge and have a chance at receiving a great prize.


2 comments:
I really like the punched edge and the ribbon coming off the edge of your card. I'm sure your friend will love it.
Gorgeous card Elaine. I think it will be well received from your friend. Thanks for your kind comments regarding my Lollipop Ladies card. Just replying to your question about the balloons, they are a Stampin Up set called "birthday whimsy".
Happy crafting
Michelle
Post a Comment