I joined in with Sketches with a Twist this month with a fun sketch and the extra twist of doodling on your LO.
I have done a LO on Ella trying out her trampoline for the first time. There was no stopping her. I first glimmer misted the background and added layers of doilies for my circle embellishments. I saw this in a scrapbook magazine and have been wanting to try it. I've done doodling for a border around my LO and also with my stitching. I've handwritten my journalling with 'rough' lines to tie with the look of the page.
I have used a brad, fabric covered button, normal button and a rub on flower with my bunting.
Using a tag I've added my title.
I have the girls over for a few more days, so I should be back with some more craftiness ☺.
6 comments:
very nice take on the sketch, love your doodling, misting, and the banner!! thanks for playing along with us at swat!
Hi! Oh what a cute layout! I love the flowers and adorable photos! The doodling looks fabulous too! Thanks for joining in at Sketches with a Twist!!
Gorgeous! Totally love those doilies and misting! Thanks for joining us at SWAT
Such a sweet page! Your misting is fab and I love the use of doileys for the circles on the sketch. Great work.
This is such an adorable page. I too love the use of the doileys and your misted/stenciled background. Thanks so much for joining us at SWAT this month!
Danie xx
This is SUPER Gorgeous.... the doilies looks FAB!!!
THANKS for playing along with July SWAT Challenge...
Post a Comment