Wednesday, May 29, 2013

2 girls

Hello,
I'm back with my last layout from my weekend at the scrapbook retreat. This is also for a new challenge site I found called Scrap Your Story with each week focusing on something different. This week was using different alphas. Well I think I covered that ☺.

My girls love the four wheeler at Pop and Nan's house. I have mainly used the paper range from My Mind's Eye-my girl. It's such a nice bright range which suited my photos.

 I've added some Kaiser craft rhinestone flourishes and prima flowers. I also fussy cut out some of the circles from the paper to put around my page.

 This cute saying comes with the range and is so true ☺

 My title using different alphas. It's a great way to use some leftover letters.


Thanks for coming by and the lovely comments over the last few days. It was a fun and productive weekend. Back to routine and scrapbooking amongst the housework and being a Mum.

4 comments:

orange gearle said...

You not only covered it, your knocked it out of the park! Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Your Story! Hope you play again soon!

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful.. I love those gorgeous colorful papers with the chevron pattern, love the touch of bling flourishes too!!

Anonymous said...

Love all the flowers! They totally rock! :) Thanks for joining us at Scrap Your Story last week!!! :) :)

Anonymous said...

Your work is knock it in the park alright. Love it .