Hi there,
I have been away with my family for a beautiful camping trip north of our state. We had a really great time. Now it is back to the routine of life and for me that includes a bit of scrapbooking each day.
The ARTastic challenge this month is using stencils/masks with the inspiration of this painting:
I had to do a page of my youngest girl who will mainly wear skirts. Pants are a rarity.
This is a photo on her 2nd birthday when we went out for lunch.
I used a mask for texture painting the birdcage.
I mixed in some brown paint into the texture paint and it gave it a little bit of gloss. Love it.
I also then did the birds with texture paint. I have just bought the cute birdcage diecut for my cuttlebug I added a little paper rose. Too cute.
It has been so nice to see more entries to our challenges the last few months so thankyou to those who have joined in, for those who are thinking about it, we would love to see your pages ☺.

1 comment:
Your little girl is just so sweet Elaine! I love the Basic Grey background paper and the birdcage done with the texture paste looks beautiful. All together, a stunning page! xx
Post a Comment