The first one is for the May challenge sketch from The Scrapbook Store itself.

I used the beautiful range from Simple Stories-Vintage Bliss. And it was bliss to work with. It came together so easily because of the papers.
This flower is from Prima which have so many flowers to choose from. The banner I stamped onto one of the papers and cut it out.
The butterflies I fussy cut from another one of the papers. It is such a versatile range and I love the colours.
The second layout is for Sketches with a Twist.
I did a scrapped a photo of my son and I.
He won't let me put flowers on his pages, since they are for girls, so I used rosettes(they aren't really flowers ☺), circles and arrows.
Sorry for the blur, but a special saying I found on the internet. Also my textured arrow.
A closer look at my cluster of circles!! oh and leaves.
I hope you had a good weekend and enjoyed some craft time too. I'll be back later tonight with some more of my creations.

3 comments:
Go you! LOVING your banners on both of these:):):) Lucky you!!!!!!!!!
Both of these are really lovely!! great colors and papers.. Love the banners.. and the layout for SWAT is gorgeous.. love the rosette 'flowers' and the color co-ordination of the papers is fabulous.. and thanks for joining in at Sketches with a Twist this month too!!
this is fabulous .. love it all !!! thanks for playing on SWAT ...
Post a Comment