We have had winter set in here, in the south-west of Australia and it's actually been very cosy with the stormy weather. Great time to stay home and do some scrapbooking☺.
I've done a page for the Jot magazine mood board.
Beautiful isn't it?
And my page of my youngest, posing once again for me☺.
I did misting and stamping to create the background, then layered it with papers using the doily as my base. I have also put some washi tape behind the doily.
My cluster of flowers, mainly from prima.
Another big flower from prima which is on the background packaging from some flowers. I love how prima make their packaging reusable, with cute graphics. I stamped my title using Kikki.K alphabet stamps. I am bad at getting something new and not wanting to use them. I love keeping it clean and neat for a bit. This was the case with these stamps but now I have used them, I will be using them again as they turned out nice and clear.
I have enjoyed the challenges this month. I will be doing some relief teaching the next few weeks but hopefully I won't be too tired to scrapbook☺.
Thank you for popping by.


2 comments:
New Fave!! This is delicious...my, you've used their mood board to perfection, & that flower cluster -yum! I had a giggle at your keeping your new stuff clean!! And good luck with the teaching....one day 'KILLS' me these days....still, worth it for the money...think of all the new stuff you can buy & errr...USE??!!!:):):)
Delightful! I love the doiley in your back ground!!
Post a Comment