Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Be yourself

Hello,

 I've done this page for the mood board at the challenge blog, Scrap Africa.

My girl just loves any accessory and will wear them with style. She is never embarrassed and will actually wear anything to humour others. These photos are from when she was younger but she hasn't changed.
 I've gone with the florals on florals and the sequins to add a bit of sparkle.

A close up of the cute camera die cut I just purchased, perfect to go with this page☺

I'm hoping to complete one more page for the month but will have to see how my days pan out otherwise I look forward to next month with new challenges. I love the first of the month for this reason, it's always exciting to see what is up for the month.

8 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Those papers are fabulous.. and what cute photos too.. love this layout!

Lizzy Hill said...

Love it! She looks like a real little model with the pout going and all....& that camera die is YUM!! Gorgeous take. I wish I could get to do more challenges...there are just not enough days in the month!!!

chilli pip said...

great photos and a super layout

Nolene Burnett said...

So cute - the layout AND your photos! Love the layers and the white space. Thank you for playing at Scrap Africa.

Erica said...

Elaine, what a precious layout! Those photos are totally adorable! Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

Denise van Deventer said...

Gorgeous page Elaine! Love those sweet photo's too! The papers are so retro perfect and fit those sweet photo's perfectly! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

Jo said...

There are some very cool retro elements on this page. A great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in at Scrap Africa :)

Arantzazu said...

So fun photos!
Your little princess is completely adorable!
And this layout is fab!!!
Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Africa!
Xoxo