Sunday, May 17, 2015

Scrap the Girls

As promised, I'm back with another page☺,

This page I have scrapped for the sketch challenge at Scrap The Girls.
Another great sketch to inspire me, this one with lots of layers ♥.

My page,
For this page I have used the paper pad from Mine Mind's Eye-Up and Away along with an upcycled clothing tag. Buttons and doilies to make it a fun girly page. I distressed all the papers and elements without inking them to give them a distinct white edge.

And yes I will be back tomorrow with another page to share☺.

9 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Lovely layout! Love the big photo..

Louise Turner Scrapbooker said...

Great idea with the clothing tag! Loving the bright colours on this page!

KarenB said...

Saw your LO at Scrap the Girls and had to come over and let you know how much I love it. So light and summer-y... fabulous. Have a great day :)

Unknown said...

Such a pretty layout, I love that you used the clothing tag - what a cool idea. Gorgeous photo too. Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

Unknown said...

I love how everything ties in perfectly together - this is so pretty!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls :)

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

Amazing layout !!! Thanks for joining us at STG...

Amanda said...

This is a fab colour combo! Thanks for sharing your take of the Scrap the Girls Sketch!

Karyn S said...

gorgeous page! love how you have used a clothes tag! Thanks for joining us this month at Scrap The Girls! Good luck xx