My niece took family photos for us and they are beautiful, so I'm sure you'll see plenty more as I scrap them. This one is of my 3 girls and I.
I love pages where I can also use some scraps. This is because I have a lot of scraps since I have a hard time throwing papers out. Paper doilies and background stamping fill in the white areas. For the mason jar, I used a free printable and printed it onto a coloured paper, then cut it out, added some twine and a flower.
A close up of my flower cluster and I added some twine to give the cluster some more 'shape'.
Take care and I will be back tomorrow with another page I have ready.



7 comments:
This looks beautiful!
Wow great take on the mood board you match the colours so perfectly, stunning photo too. Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls
What a beautiful layout! I love your embellishing, especially the flower cluster with the rosette! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap the Girls!
Gorgeous page....so many elements. Well done and thanks for playing along at STG!
Your not wrong...a great use of scraps. I'm always on the hunt of ways to use up mine too. Just can't bear to just throw them away. Thanks for playing with us at STG
Just perfect! Great photo and an amazing layout to showcase it! Thanks for joining in at STG!
Elaine, this is too sweet. Thanks for playing along with STG.
Post a Comment