A great way to start the week is with some scrapbooking.
I have completed a page for the challenge at the 123 Challenge Blog. The challenge was to use kraft, the word precious and fussy cutting.
I used kraft for my background and backed my photo with different patterned papers. The black card I used was the backing from some flowers I bought. I love it when products come with cute packaging. I have used different buttons, flowers and butterflies for my embellishments.
A close up of my fussy cutting of my butterflies, then I then added a bit of bling to them. Perfect for a girl's page.
Thank you for coming by, I'm hoping to be able to complete some more scrapbooking for the last week of the month.
Enjoy your week.


6 comments:
Super sweet layout, love all those butterflies along your photo. Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog :)
This looks gorgeous! I love the sweet butterflies and what a sweet photo too! Thanks for joining in with the 123 challenge blog this month!
What a lovely page! Thanks for playing along with us at 123 Challenge Blog. Hugs, Merry.
This is soooo pretty! Such a cute page:):)
Love your layout and the butterflies are lovely and the photo is so sweet. Thanks for joining in at 123 Challenge Blog.
Sweet layout...love those butterflies. Thanks for joining us over @ 123 Challenge Blog :)
Post a Comment