As promised I'm back with another page to share.
This page is for the Jot magazine challenge using this beautiful mood board
I have created this page using another photo taken by my niece,
I created the background by sponge inking, using a doily stencil. After the ink dried, I covered the background with gesso to give it the white wash effect to fit in with the mood board. I love how it came up and it made the rest of the page come together easily. The lattice die cut behind my photo is a new one I bought from Kaiser craft. I have a feeling it will be well used.
A close up of my background and some of my embellishments.
This was a pretty page to make and I loved using the different blues.
Thank you for popping by.



6 comments:
This looks lovely! I love the blue and white! Beautiful take on the challenge..
Such a pretty layout. Really enjoy the florals and doilies on this page. Nice work! Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Jot this month :-)
I love those stenciled doilies in the background...the gesso wash has added a beautiful subtle edge..just gorgeous.
Thanks SO much for playing along with the Jot challenge this month.
Mardi x
The stencilling! <3
So beautiful!
Oh wow! So much texture. What a great layout!
This looks fabulous! thanks so much for playing along with our August Mood Board over at Jot!! KIM
Post a Comment