There is nothing like a scrapbook day with a friend to fix the lack of pages completed. We often get together and it always special,fun and of course productive☺︎.
Today I have 2 of the pages I created, both with gorgeous mood boards; the first one is for the challenge at Off the Rails Scrapbooking.
I have created my page using a photo I took while we had a weekend away in the cute little town of Bridgetown which is on the banks of the river.
I love these photos, showing the simple love of sisters and I wanted to keep that emotion in my page, so I chose to keep my papers low pattern and just went with the colours.
A little love heart I crocheted. I enjoy putting my other crafts in my pages and hopefully it will show the kids a bit of me☺︎.
I also created a page for the challenge at Scrap Africa.
For this page I still had a photo I've been meaning to scrap for a while and this was the perfect mood board to use,
I am also using the last bits I have of the paper range Simple Stories-Vintage Bliss. I'm trying to get as many layouts as I can out of it since it's been my favourite range. For this page I did my background stamping in a soft pink, normally I stick to black or strong colours. I love the subtlety of the pink. The love hearts are from Heidi Swapp and a girl page is always pretty with a doily, this time I used a paper doily.
A close up of the papers I used, creating layers. I have been using journalling cards a lot lately to add behind photos and papers. They are quick and easy and add a nice touch.
Tomorrow, I will be back with 2 more layouts, yes, I have enjoyed putting together some pages this month ☺︎






14 comments:
Lucky you, scrapping with friends!! The top one for our Off the Rails challenge is GORG !! You really have done justice to the photos...thanks for sharing!!!! The 2nd one is equally stunning.... Loving the softness to it all:):)
Beautiful creating! Both of these look wonderful!
beautiful project, thanks for taking part in Scrap Africa challenge
Beautiful work! Thanks for playing with Scrap Africa!
2 very pretty pages! Love the special photo's too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)
Your pages are lovely. Very detailed but not too busy! I love all your pretty embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Off the Rails Scrapbooking!
Love the way you've scrapped those beautiful river photos. A fab take on the challenge at Off The Rails Scrapbooking. Thanks for joining in.
Both pages are beautiful! Love the cluster of flowers :) Thanks for joining us on Off The Rails!
These are gorgeous! I love your crocheted heart! Thanks for joining in at Off The Rails.
Fabulous layouts! Thank you for playing along with us at OTRScrapbooking! Love your take on the October mood palette!
Lovely pages!!! I love them both!!!! Thank you for joining us @Scrap Africa!
Soooo lovely! Thank you for joining Scrap Africa challange!
Both pages are so incredibly gorgeous. Yes, I love the photos too and minimalist design is just fantastic. Thank you very much for playing along at Scrap Africa ....join us again in the current sketch challenge. Happy sweet days to you :)
Fondly,
Asmah
Scrap Africa DT
Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}
So fresh page! The photo is so cute! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!
Post a Comment