I have sort of been missing this month because we took some time off as a family and enjoyed a weeks holiday plus some time over different weekends.
This week I joined the challenge at Scrap The Girls because I fell in love with their mood board,
Such pretty colours which inspired this page,
We found a pretty little garden on one of our weekends away, it was fun place to take photos of the kids; this one of the girls. I have used papers from My Minds Eye-Find Your Wings and Fly. The main background paper I spread out behind the photo.
This cute little bunting was made by fussy cutting a paper that was made up of patterned triangles. I actually bought it for this exact purpose. I love to add buttons to my buntings and in this case I think it adds a nice pretty girly touch.
Thank you for popping past and seeing what I have been creating.



5 comments:
The buttons look great! Must remember that idea....I really like the twining down the side & the backing pp is sooo pretty.....& I REALLY like how you've simply used the top of the pad on one piece, too. Neat touch!! Glad you've had a bit of fun family time. Time passes too fast. Gotta grab hold of it with both hands and enjoy, eh??!!!
Really pretty!
Gorgeous layout! I love all of the layers, and your pretty banner! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap the Girls!
Beautiful layout, love your layers and that gorgeous banners. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls
Your page is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at STG.
Post a Comment