Saturday, February 13, 2016

It's a lovely day

Hello,

I hope February is living up to it's name of, the month of love, for you☺︎. The challenge at 123 challenge blog is certainly fitting in well this month with this challenge,

I have created a page for this challenge centring around the love of the family,

First misting, background stamping and texture paint to create my background. As soon as I saw the challenge, I thought of my chipboard love heart 'sprig' and wanted to use it for this page. I love using sprigs and things to add to clusters.

My little wooden love hearts and I even found alphas with love hearts☺︎. The diamonds are misted and I inked the chevron. I like the effect they have together.

It's been a while since I joined in with 123, but I enjoyed taking up their challenge again.

Thanks for popping by and till next time, happy scrapping

7 comments:

Lizzyc said...

You certainly have the criteria covered, just love the alphas you have used for your layout.. fabulous background details too.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month!

Lizzy Hill said...

This is so light and airy...that subtle stenciling behind with the diamond shapes....lovely! Fabulous page:):)

CraftyKat said...

Beautiful page. I love all the hidden little heart details. Thanks for playing along with the 123 Challenge Blog.

Louise Turner Scrapbooker said...

So many details on this page and it works so well! Photos with no faces are my most challenging, but I think you've really nailed it. Love this page!

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Love your background work and you have done well on all the requirements. I love your photo. Thanks for joining in at 123 Challenge Blog.

Jane said...

Love your use of the bigger photo - it really makes your whole page pop. A wonderful layout - well done. Many thanks for sharing with us on 123 Challenge Blog.

Tania said...

Beautiful page and love all the details in your background. Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog :)