Today I have a page to share for the sketch challenge at Scrap Africa. Their challenges now run for the entire month, which gives more time to join in.
My background circles were created my mixing mist with modelling clay before using with a stencil. I saw the idea of the circles around the photo on pinterest and really liked and it suited the sketch perfectly. I haven't used a bunting on my page for a while and it was fun to add one in again.
The papers I used were from Kaiser Craft-Miss Empire collection.
Thanks for popping by☺︎


11 comments:
Lovely layout, love the rosettes!
Great bg and I really like the bunting and the flowers....such a sunshiney page!! I'm glad they're sketches last the month now:))
Love it!!! Athlough i'm a mixed media artist, i enjoy the clearness of your page, with the layers of your papers and wonderful color combo...Good luck and tfs with Scrap Africa!!
Beautiful page!!! Love your colors!!! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa!!!
Cool layout! I like your colours, the circles and the whole composition. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa!
So Beautiful design!
Simply Fab!
Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Africa!
Xxx
love your work! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!!!
Such a cute and fun page Elaine! Beautiful! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)
This is such a Gorgeous & cute page!!!! Thank you for joining us @Scrap Africa!
beautiful project, thank you for taking part in Scrap Africa challenge!!!!
Absolutely stunning sunny layout! Thank you very much for inspiring with Scrap Africa!
Post a Comment